Friday, January 23, 2015

Arrivederci!

You know what’s great about Italy? Everything! Over winter break, I was given the opportunity to go to Italy for two weeks. More specifically, I got the chance to explore Florence, Venice, Rome, and Pisa. I will be forever grateful for that experience as it opened my eyes to a whole new world and a new way of looking at it! You can attempt to describe a trip that you’ve taken to someone else, you can show them photos, but they will never fully understand what it’s like to be immersed in that culture until they experience it first hand. Italy is a place that tickles all of your senses at once, a true one of a kind thrill! Check out this video that highlights moments and memories from my trip! It was made by a person who is very near and dear to my heart.




Have you ever visited Italy before? What was the most unique thing that you saw or did there?


2 comments:

  1. WOW! This makes me want to travel around Europe. To be honest, I only travel around South East Asia and Japan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to Florence and LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete